5.14.2014

HAIR INSPIRATION: WAVY OMBRE LOB/LONG BOB

Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration Wavy Ombre Lob Long Bob Via Hair Colorist Johnny Ramirez Box No 216 Side photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-Wavy-Ombre-Lob-Long-Bob-Via-Hair-Colorist-Johnny-Ramirez-Box-No-216-Side.jpg
Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration Wavy Ombre Lob Long Bob Via Hair Colorist Johnny Ramirez Box No 216 Orange Red Lipstick White Casual Button Down Shirt Profile photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-Wavy-Ombre-Lob-Long-Bob-Via-Hair-Colorist-Johnny-Ramirez-Box-No-216-Profile.jpg
Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration Wavy Ombre Lob Long Bob Via Hair Colorist Johnny Ramirez Box No 216 Back photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-Wavy-Ombre-Lob-Long-Bob-Via-Hair-Colorist-Johnny-Ramirez-Box-No-216-Back.jpg
Photos via: Box No. 216

More love for the lob/long bob. This wavy ombre take is perfect summer hair inspiration.

Check out, my hairstylist, Jen Atkin's tips for getting textured waves.

Get the look:
+ NARS Lipstick in Falbala
+ Bella Dahl Capri Button Down Shirt
+ Sachajuan Ocean Mist Texturizing Spray
+ T3 Featherweight Dryer
+ Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
+ T3 SinglePass Whirl

23 comments:

  1. I have been loving long bobs lately but am always too nervous to take the plunge! These are gorgeous though!

    XO, K
    www.kokay.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with this hairstyle since i tried it!

    xx

    Anastasia

    http://fashionpeekaboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haircut and the colour! Just lovely!!!
    Perfect look, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I wish I would have the courage to cut my hair like this.
    EJNET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, wish I had the courage to cut my hair that short!
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous look! I wish I could get my hair to look like that! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it, kind of what I am try to do with my hair now. beautiful!

    Dress To Cook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour and the length. Perfect for summer!

    Lindsay,
    www.fatfreefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Perfect hair!

    http://luxury-lips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I praised your content and writing style that is eye-catching, I admit you web content is perfect as you want to described Pakistani dresses, I am sure there are some more enjoyable opportunities ahead for individuals who read carefully your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes it is just gorgeous!!

    francesca
    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!!

    xxx
    www.dominiquecandido.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love this style!

    http://www.julesanddreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. very interesting details you have remarked, appreciate it for posting.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to read your post, it’s beneficial for me. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuffs.

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello,, i'm just visit,, have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...