5.08.2014

10 WAYS TO DRESS UP A PONYTAIL

Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration 10 Ways To Dress Up A Ponytail Wrap Braid Via Hair And Makeup By Steph photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-10-Ways-To-Dress-Up-A-Ponytail-Wrap-Braid-Via-Hair-And-Makeup-By-Steph.jpg
Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration 10 Ways To Dress Up A Ponytail Side Braids Top Textured Via Hair And Makeup By Steph photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-10-Ways-To-Dress-Up-A-Ponytail-Side-Braids-Top-Textured-Via-Hair-And-Makeup-By-Steph.jpg
Photos via: Hair and Make-Up by Steph

I'm always looking for easy ways to change up my usual up-do, so these 10 ways to dress up a ponytail are much welcomed inspiration. I think #3 #9 and #10 are my favorites.

Click below to see the rest...

Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration 10 Ways To Dress Up A Ponytail Sideswept Low Side Part Via Hair And Makeup By Steph photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-10-Ways-To-Dress-Up-A-Ponytail-Sideswept-Low-Side-Part-Via-Hair-And-Makeup-By-Steph.jpg
Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration 10 Ways To Dress Up A Ponytail Top Twist Front Bump Via Hair And Makeup By Steph photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-10-Ways-To-Dress-Up-A-Ponytail-Top-Twist-Front-Bump-Via-Hair-And-Makeup-By-Steph.jpg
Le Fashion Blog Hair Inspiration 10 Ways To Dress Up A Ponytail Topsy Tail Braid Bun Via Hair And Makeup By Steph photo Le-Fashion-Blog-Hair-Inspiration-10-Ways-To-Dress-Up-A-Ponytail-Topsy-Tail-Braid-Bun-Via-Hair-And-Makeup-By-Steph.jpg

Find all the details and how-to instructions for each style here.

28 comments:

  1. My favorites are numbers 1, 4, 9 & 10.
    When I have more time I'm going to look it up how you do it :)
    Thanks for this!
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooool !! want to try them all

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these... I haven't worn my hair like number 9 since I was a little girl! It looks so chic here I'm going to have to give it a try.

    Kirsty xx
    Effortlessly Excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent stuff with wonderful information! I'm new here and loving the
    post! Thanks for sharing this great info!

    Online fabric store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. fascinating!

    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look lovely
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love number 3 and number 7... such simple looks but adds just a touch of detail to an otherwise average hairstyle. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loove the last one, I make it all the time. Or at least when I have time for that :D :)

    http://berrytheblue.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. some really pretty ideas here! love number 10. I've got really short hair and struggle to get it all up into a pony tail so that one might be a great help for my short hair. Now to master it!
    Love,
    Belle.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the third look! If only I could braid like that!

    feliciasadeli.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to step up my ponytail game! Thanks for the lovely inspo.

    xo, Irina
    www.bondgirlglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely hairstyles but my favorite is no.5; really smart.
    Morph Academy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO Maud

    CHECK OUT MY NEW OUTFIT WEARING MY NEW VALENTINO HEELS:
    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.nl/2014/05/outfit-all-black-everything.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite look is numer 3!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Very nice. #s 2 and 9 are my favorites. Great for the summer. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of these! Why have I never thought to do #3 ha! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely <3
    xoxo, Diana

    http://iamonlineshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love them all <3

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i´ve done 1, 3 and 9, but sometimes is impossible to do itl by myself...kinda difficult, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...