12.07.2013

MESSY PONYTAILS

LE FASHION BLOG BEAUTY HAIR POST HIGH MESSY PONYTAIL WITH BUMP MARIO SCHWAB MESH TOP OPEN KNIT SWEATER PHOTOGRAPHER OLIVIA BEASLEY HAIR INSPIRATION 1 photo LEFASHIONBLOGBEAUTYHAIRPOSTMESSYPONYTAILMARIOSCHWABOLIVIABEASLEY1.jpg
LE FASHION BLOG BEAUTY HAIR POST HIGH MESSY PONYTAIL WITH BUMP HIGHLIGHTS JEN ANISTON JENNIFER ANISTON HES JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU MOVIE PREMIERE BLACK TUXEDO JACKET HAIR INSPIRATION 2 photo LEFASHIONBLOGBEAUTYHAIRPOSTMESSYPONYTAILJENANISTON2.png
Photo via: Soma Magazine | Zimbio

Smitten with these two messy ponytails. Great inspiration for me since my hair has been getting pretty long and I don't like to spend too much time on it. Then again, knowing me, I'll probably spend an hour trying to get that piecey look and top bump just right. Don't know if you noticed, but the second shot is of Jennifer Aniston- she always has amazing highlights/color.

Get the look...

ps- Check out my messy braids and messy chignons posts for more inspiration.